You can avail this service for a session of personalized consultation by Dr. Ekta Chaudhary for ideas on greening up your homes and commercial spaces, plant-decor or to address your plant-queries.
About: Private Online Consultation for Home Gardening
Host: Dr. Ekta Chaudhary
Duration: 45 Mins
Cost: Rs. 2,000
Meeting Link: meet.google.com/mni-sfer-ibw
(Please dont share this link with anyone. The payment and consultation is for one screen only)
Terms and Conditions:
Booking a slot here means that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
In this agreement, the words “client”, “you”,and "your" mean any person who uses the booked slot to seek consultation. The words "we","us", “our” and “host" mean Gardenup online Pvt. Ltd. or its representative which will be Dr. Ekta Chaudhary for the booked session.
By registering for or using the service you agree to be bound by all these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then please do not book a slot. These Terms apply to all visitors, attendees, users and others who access or use the service.
Terms of Service:
- Once the payment is processed, it cannot be refunded and the slot cannot be changed.
- After booking a slot, the payment must be processed within 4 hours, failing which, the slot can be released for others to book.
- You are requested to keep the conversation related to plants, decor and related context. Please don’t request for a personal engagement with the host, asking for personal details, contact etc.
- If at any point the client misbehaves verbally, visually or in any other form that can be deemed disrespectful, the host reserves the right to discontinue the call and leave immediately. In this case, the word of the host will be final and the payment will not be refunded.
- Please dont ask the host to extend the call beyond the reserved time slot.
- In availing the service you also agree to the session being recorded and used for our reference or for promotions without any compensation.
- The sessions are meant for private consultations. The host reserves the right to refuse participation if attendees are an unreasonably large group or if the client exploits these sessions as a commercial opportunity in any way. The sessions are for a single screen and non-sharable between different attendees.